Colorado Chapter J is based in Aurora, and is a part of the Colorado District and Region F of GWRRA (click on the blue text to follow the links to those websites).
If you are in the Denver/Aurora area, check us out. We would love to get to know you!
We offer a number of activities each month, providing ample opportunities for you to meet up with fellow riders:
- AUGUST MEETING MOVED TO WED., AUG. 7!!!!
- Monthly Chapter Gatherings are held on the second Wednesday of each month. We get together at Piccolo’s Italian & Mexican Restaurant, located at 3563 S Monaco Pkwy just East of I-25 & Hampden. Dinner is at 6:00 PM (not required!) and our official gathering begins promptly at 7:00 PM.
- Weekly Breakfast – Every Saturday morning – we meet at Rosie’s Diner (Iliff and Blackhawk, behind Applebee’s) for breakfast at 8 am. This event is designed simply as a fun time with friends, but we have been known to do pick up rides when the weather is nice and people are interested.
- Mystery Dinner Ride – Our mystery dinner ride typically takes place on the fourth Wednesday of each month, rain or shine – and yes, sometimes that means it’s a mystery dinner “drive”. Meet at Rosie’s Diner in the back of the parking lot at 6:15. We discover what restaurant we will be going to at that time.
- Monthly Chapter Rides – Usually, rides are held the Saturday after our Chapter Gathering during the riding season (usually April-September/October), weather permitting. We will typically ride around 200 miles that day and of course, stop off for lunch.
Please join us for any or all of these events. Remember–all GWRRA members are welcome at ANY of the various chapter meetings, and it’s a great way to get to know our fellow GWRRA members!!
We are also on Facebook! If you are already a Facebook member, look us up at “GWRRA Colorado J”.