Colorado Chapter J is based in Aurora, and is a part of the Colorado District of GWRRA (click on the blue text to follow the links to those websites).
If you are in the Denver/Aurora area, check us out. We would love to get to know you!
We offer a number of activities each month, providing ample opportunities for you to meet up with fellow riders:
*** Coronavirus Pandemic Update ***
Gatherings are virtual until further notice
– Saturday Breakfast at Rosie’s is at the attendee’s discretion.
- Monthly Chapter Gatherings are held on the second Wednesday of each month. *** Currently, gatherings are virtual on a month-by-month basis due to COVID-19 restrictions. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive email updates on Gatherings. *** Normally, we get together at Piccolo’s Italian & Mexican Restaurant, located at 3563 S Monaco Pkwy just East of I-25 & Hampden. Dinner is at 6:00 PM (not required!) and our official gathering begins promptly at 7:00 PM.
- Weekly Breakfast – Every Saturday morning – we meet at Rosie’s Diner (Iliff and Blackhawk, behind Applebee’s) for breakfast at 8 am. This event is designed simply as a fun time with friends, but we have been known to do pick up rides when the weather is nice and people are interested.
- Mystery Dinner Ride – Our mystery dinner ride typically takes place on the fourth Wednesday of each month, rain or shine – and yes, sometimes that means it’s a mystery dinner “drive”. Meet at Rosie’s Diner in the back of the parking lot at 6:15. We discover what restaurant we will be going to at that time.
- Monthly Chapter Rides – Usually, rides are held the Saturday after our Chapter Gathering during the riding season (usually April-September/October), weather permitting. We will typically ride around 200 miles that day and of course, stop off for lunch.
Please join us for any or all of these events. Remember–everybody is welcome at ANY of the various chapter meetings, and it’s a great way to get to know our fellow GWRRA members, especially if you’re thinking of joining!! And no, you don’t have ride a Gold Wing to attend. We like everybody!
We are also on Facebook! If you are already a Facebook member, look us up at “GWRRA Colorado J”.